I eat food all the time now... i love bananas, sweet potatoes and carrots! I like to eat and then sneeze carrots all over daddy! I am not very happy about my teeth, they are hurting more and more everyday.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Crazy Weekend
My weekend was sooo busy and it all started on Thursday. Thursday was my Nana Toni's birthday! I went to my first Leonard Family Dinner Party. We all went to Olive Garden and I had sweet potatoes although moms seafood looked really good and I kept eyeing it in hopes that she would share. I gave Nana her birthday present (big sloppy kisses by sucking on her cheek and nose)! On Friday I went to work with mommy but actually spent the day with Suzanne and her mommy Nancy! Mom had to go visit a school for one of her students. I then went back to my Nana and Grandpa's house while Mommy and Suzanne went to a girly event in New Haven! I got to hang out with Grandpa for a while and then Uncle Erik hung out with me before my daddy came to pick me up! On Saturday I went shopping for new furniture with mommy and daddy. They are picking some out for our new basement! They found some really cool play rugs for me too! I can't wait to roll around down there and have a bedroom all to myself, I wont have to share with mommy's desk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment