Sunday, March 22, 2009

TOES TOES TOES


This is my mommy, auntie Jackie and dog Jorgie. They were hanging out while I was taking a nap! They like to get together and have girl time filled with Shirley Temples and Martinis! I love when auntie Jackie plays with me because she has great curly hair that I can pull on :) 






Today I found something new and exciting.....MY TOES. I am working really hard on trying and making them fit inside my mouth, but they just don't reach. My mommy was singing This Little Piggy to me and my daddy was tickling them! I let out a real laugh every now and then too, but mostly I just squirm and smile. 
I have learned how to grip things really well now too! Poor Jorgie if he gives me to many kisses I grab his ears and don't let go! I like to tangle my fingers into mommy's hair and hold onto daddy's arm while he feeds me! 
Right now anything I touch goes directly into my mouth! I am learning that arms are not as good to suck on as a teething ring. I also began rolling around in my crib now..... My mommy and daddy think I am going to be in the circus... They find me side ways, upside down and on my tummy now that i know how to roll. I sleep through most of the night but now mommy worries and still wakes up to check on me! 

This is my silly dog Jorgie... If I am not using my binks then he is always trying to steal it and play with mommy and daddy! 













Over the weekends when mommy is at work, daddy and I spend quality man time together! He is teaching how to play a mean playstation 3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment