This whole week was really challenging for mommy and I....Nana was so nice and took me for 2 days so mommy could go to work and concentrate without me around giving her orders. Everyone was on vacation this week!! I can't wait until my daddy comes home from training tomorrow... my sorta kinda auntie Suzanne comes home from her cruise and Great Grandma Marty and Grandpa Jim come home from Florida! I get to show them all how big I am getting and they get to see my teeth coming in too :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Teeth Teeth Teeth
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP....DROOL DROOL DROOL!! That is all I do lately. My gums are killing me and I never get a full night's sleep because of it and because I don't sleep, Mommy and Jorgie don't either! Tonight Grandma Gail was giving me a bath and I was sucking on her arm that was holding me up...anything to help my gums out. I love to gum on my clothes and fist. I am a pro a whole 4 fingers in the mouth at one time :) that is talent! My mommy keeps telling me that they only hurt for a while but it will be worth it when I can eat pizza and cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment