Monday, March 9, 2009

Nana called Mommy Today

This is me with my Daddy, Grandpa and Great Grandpa Leonard at Thanksgiving! I am much bigger now but I love visiting with them! 




I spent all day today with my Nana and Grandpa Leonard. My Nana was sooo proud of me for rolling over that she called my mommy at work to brag :) ! She was very helpful all day rolling me back to my back so that I didn't have to hold up my head the whole time. I haven't really realized that I can lay my head down to the side. I was up a lot during the night and a little crabby for my mommy but when I saw Nana I was all smiles because I know she spoils me with a nice comfy blanket and snuggling time! My mommy was stuck in class tonight so I was with Nana and Grandpa all day and for part of the night. I can't wait to get home and see my doggie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment