Yesterday was my first St. Patrick's Day! I started off by wearing this cute shirt in my picture but by 1pm I already had to change into My First St Patrick's Day shirt! Good thing I have back ups :) We went to Nana and Grandpa's house to visit and have lunch... and then Daddy and Mommy took me to Jesse's for Corn-beef dinner.
Well it was really busy there and we had to wait for a table so I hung out with Grandma Gail and Uncle Bobby in the bar. Uncle Bobby was trying to feed me french fries.. and I can't lie, I kinda liked the salt!
We all ate dinner and I went to visit Grandma Marty and Grandpa Jim for 2 hours while Mommy and Daddy went out without me! Daddy came to pick me up and brought me home... when I woke up this morning Kinda Sorta Auntie Suzanne was here to play with me! It was a great day full of lots of kisses and good cheer :) I can't wait until next year when I can walk around with all the other kids that were there!

No comments:
Post a Comment