Sunday, March 8, 2009

Communication with the world

I have started communicating with the world this past week. I am now 3 months old and all I do is yell at the television (especially when Back at the Barnyard is on!) Otis the cow makes mommy crazy with his silly talk. I love to talk to my Yankee Bear mobile when I get up in the morning and scream for Jorgie to come and save me! Daddy hates when I scream for Jorgie because then he starts barking like crazy :) 

I love talking to everyone and everything around me and I learned this week how to roll over so I can see everyone from my tummy instead of always on my back. I can only roll to the right but mommy says it is ok because I am saving up my left side, so I can be a left handed pitcher for the Yankees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment