Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 Month Favorites

 I am doing a great job rolling over. Now I am trying to coordinate my feet and hands at the same time so I can crawl! Watch my video you can see my legs going nuts but my knees are almost up! Daddy is a great coach when trying to crawl and mommy is telling him not to rush it because then the house has to be 100 percent baby proof! 


My Favorites this month
 
Show- I yell the most at Wonder Pets but SpongeBob is always on (its a toss up)
Toy- Blanky Teddy Bear. He is always near me
Fruit- Bananas 
Veggie- Carrots
Chair- I love my race car more then my swing! I can learn how to drive in it
Time of Day- When I just wake up.. I am in such a good mood for mommy and daddy


Good News- My godmother, Auntie Courtney is getting married!! She and Mommy gab all the time on the phone! Mommy and Daddy decided to take a road trip to visit her this summer! I am so excited for the sun!

This is me with Auntie Courtney at my Baptism! I was sooo good that day, and smart. I made everyone laugh when I dodged the holy water! I didnt want to mess up the little hair I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment