Saturday I went to Franklin Pierce University with Mommy and Daddy. I met Mommy's other Moms in the Admissions Office. They were sooo excited to finally meet me! I was so well behaved that we got to go to the Toy Store in Keene, NH. There wasn't anything that jumped out at me but it was fun to walk/stroll around. We also got to visit the new pet store and watch the little puppies run around. When we got back home Auntie Adrienne and Auntie Kristin came to visit Mommy, but they played with me until I went to bed! I showed them how I could roll and stand. Adrienne said it was going to be a big night and I was going to walk but I just sat in her lap and smiled at her as much as possible. It was fun to see new people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment