Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bunny!!




What a difference 3 months make! Me with Santa at the Westfarms Mall and me with the Easter Bunny at the West Farms mall! 

















I got my picture taken with the Easter Bunny today! My mom is GREAT! She waited almost 3 hours for me to get my picture done, but in my defense I was a very good boy. I made friends with the little girls behind me and would flash them my toothless grin every now and then. On Saturday I hung out with my daddy in the morning while mommy was working and then mommy and I hung out for the rest of the day! Daddy was busy painting my new play room and trying to get it all done for me. Mommy and I didn't want to disturb him so we went to Grandma Marty's and colored Easter eggs and played cards. I was a great dealer, I held onto mommy's cards so tight my knuckles were turning white! I didn't want to show grandpa my cards. On Eater sunday that Easter Bunny came to my house. Mommy said it was because I was really good for him on Friday!! I got some rattles, teething rings and a stuffed bunny.  We went to sunrise services at church and I sat through the whole thing awake and not saying a peep! Pastor didn't know I was there until I got a blessing at communion! Afterwards we had breakfast and an egg hunt at church....Daddy said next year I could run around with the kids and get eggs so this year I just watched. We went to Nana and Grandpa's for Easter Dinner, I was such a good boy but I have a little stuffy nose that makes it hard for me to sleep.....but don't worry about that because Nana and Grandpa like to hold me, I was very content sitting with them and watching TV. Daddy and Uncle Erik were busy making silly faces so I would smile for a picture, but I was happy just giving my grump "what are you trying to do to me" face.  You would think my first Easter Sunday was over...but it wasn't It was Uncle Reggie's Birthday (Happy Birthday Uncle Reggie)! So off we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I played with Grandpa so much, I threw up all over him twice!! Him and I were rolling all over the floor and eating ice cream! Mommy and Daddy were happy when I finally fell asleep around 9. I had the best first Easter ever! And all my favorite people were there to celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment