Monday, April 13, 2009

winnie the pooh

This is my new Winnie the Pooh Bear. I really wanted him and I pulled him off the shelf and into my stroller! Mommy took me into the Disney store to look for a disney cd so we could listen on the way home.....she was silly and put my stroller over next to the shelves with stuffed animals so people could get by. As soon as she turned her back it was my turn to snag Pooh off the shelf! When Mommy turned around and saw me, I gave her a big smile and immediately put Pooh into my mouth!! My mom saw the girl that worked there staring and said..." I guess we are buying Winnie the Pooh". and come to find out it was a 2 for 20 sale... So I got Eeyore too. Mommy said that was a once in a lifetime event and don't try that funny stuff again ;P I love my new Winnie.... We snuggle together all the time and he is big enough to block the light out of my eyes while I sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment