
I may be 22 months younger than Brody but I am catching up quickly. I recently started walking around the coffee table, from the table to the couch and pushing my fire truck around the room! If I stand side by side I am up to my Big Brother Brody's shoulders. I know how to get all the women in my life to hold me... I have an amazing twinkle to my eye that catches everyone's attention. If you want me to sleep through the night you better be prepared to snuggle. I am a free spirit that isn't as routine oriented as Brody. There isn't really one thing that I love and have to have (he has had Stinky Pooh since 6 months). Although I do love singing and therefore Little Einstein is the show for me. I am a month away from turning 1 and for the most part have no hair but all my teeth, wear 12-18 months already and LOVE to eat everything. I am a giant sponge. I watch Brody like a hawk and do everything he is doing. My few words of choice are mamamama, dadadada, buh bye buh bye and a screetch that will make anyone crazy! I recently became a fish :P I can't get enough of the lake, pools, or tub. I learned how to hit the water and splash and Mommy is teaching me how to kick (Brody is getting really good at it too)! Grandpa Al thinks it is funny, that when I start walking/running Brody and I are going to team up against Mommy and Daddy! I can't wait! Here is to 11 months of cheers, jeers and tears. I'm sure come next month we will have the same but I won't be a baby anymore! I will be on the road to toddlerhood :)

No comments:
Post a Comment