Well it has been a little over a month since my baby brother came home and a lot has happened. Mommy went back to work so we get to spend "man" time in the morning with daddy and "mommy" time at night when daddy goes to work. We have been participating in a lot of fall activities. We went to the Big E, pumpkin picking, visited mommy's friends and went through a corn maze. We are going to an apple festival this weekend and then to Roger William's zoo in RI for their pumpkinfest, and then we are going to Franklin Pierce for Alumni weekend and finally trick or treating :) It is a very busy month, I hope Caden can keep up!!
My Personal Updates- I am starting to talk a lot more. I know how to say the important things in my life like mama, dada, gunkle. grandpa, fishys, cookies. I am still working on grandma, nana, and auntie. Mommy says I am a very good and helpful big brother. I find Caden's binky, rock him in his chair, get mommy when he is crying a lot!
Well I have been home for a month. I have a crazy big brother who I can tell loves me a lot. I have a furry dog, I like to grab at his fur and get some kisses from him. My mommy and daddy love me and are very comfy. I love to snuggle with both of them all day. I am not a big fan of my bed, swing or bouncy chair. So if you visit feel free to hold me and snuggle. I went to my last doctor's appointment and I was already 11 pounds. So as you can tell I like to eat and I sleep pretty well throughout the night. I am starting to see the bright lights around me and they are beginning to catch my eye. I am also starting to coo at people with my little half smile. Mommy says I am starting to become a little person and not a bump on a log :)

No comments:
Post a Comment