Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'M A BIG BROTHER


I'm a Big Brother to Caden Allen Leonard. He was born on Labor Day. Mommy and Daddy were so excited to finally meet him. I got to stay home with Grandma Marty, Grandpa Jim, Grandpa Al and Nana Toni :) They took really good care of me and spoiled me a little with good snacks and games. Caden got to come home a few days ago and I am doing a great job as a big brother. I help find burp clothes and binks, and even blankets. I tried to hold Caden but he is still too little and his head flops all over the place, so for the time being mommy helps me hold him. On the baby side of my life, I have learned how to climb out of my crib and I am not to fond of falling asleep in my big boy bed alone. I am getting better and last night I was in it from 9-3. Mommy is hoping that I stay in it longer but I get lonely because everyone else is in her room. Daddy, Jorgie and Caden all get to sleep in that room. So I plan on sneaking in for a little while longer.

I recently gave mommy permission to also post Caden updates on here. We will have to rename the post My Crazy Toddler/ Baby Life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment