Mommy, Daddy and I did so many fun things this summer. Although it is only August, things are going to slow down (trip wise) around here because my baby brother is on his way! It is going to get a lot more busy but only within our house.
So let me take a moment to reminisce about my summer fun. Mommy took me a few times to Grandpa Todd and Grandma Gail's cottage. Even Daddy and Jorgie came and slept over one weekend. I have learned how to wear the life vest and kick my feet in the water. I am still not a big fan right away and will not just jump off the end of the dock, but if mommy walks in with me I love to splash Auntie Jackie :)
We had a great picnic at Nana Toni and Grandpa Al's house. I got to hangout with my cousin Madison. She doesn't like to play ball as much as me but she is a lot more confident around the water! We should hang out more often and help each other out. Uncle Erik bought me a quad and I love driving it around the backyard. I try and chase him on his big quad.
Mommy and I did many trips to Barnes and Nobles to play with train sets and read books. We bought a few books on CD so we can listen to them in the car.
This summer was pretty slow (mommy couldn't handle the heat being pregnant) and Daddy worked a lot of weekends. Mommy keeps reminding me that fall and winter are so much more exciting then summer anyways. Maybe we can go to see pumpkins, corn mazes, skiing and playing in the snow. My baby brother doesn't know what he is in for. We are a crazy family and I am always on the move, hope he can keep up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment