Mommy and Auntie Jackie and I went on a field trip to Stepping Stone Children's Museum. I had a great time trying out different jobs throughout the center. I was able to be a weatherbaby, a dentist, a safari tour guide, a building inspector and a paramedic. I got to play in the water and explore things in each destination. I was able to play with other kids my age and even do arts and crafts. My mommy was so nice and bought me a ball in the gift shop (not that we need another one in our house). I hope that we get to go back there a few more times this summer before my baby brother is born. Mom says that when he is born we can't go anywhere for a few days. So I need to get all my energy out now :)
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Field Trip
Mommy and Auntie Jackie and I went on a field trip to Stepping Stone Children's Museum. I had a great time trying out different jobs throughout the center. I was able to be a weatherbaby, a dentist, a safari tour guide, a building inspector and a paramedic. I got to play in the water and explore things in each destination. I was able to play with other kids my age and even do arts and crafts. My mommy was so nice and bought me a ball in the gift shop (not that we need another one in our house). I hope that we get to go back there a few more times this summer before my baby brother is born. Mom says that when he is born we can't go anywhere for a few days. So I need to get all my energy out now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment