


My mommy just said that we were going to visit Aunt Donna at her work. Aunt Donna lives up the street from us and did mommy's first haircut, auntie jackies and uncle reggies! Mom asked grandma Marty to come for the ride, no one felt the urge to tell me that a comb and pair of scissors we going to come near my head!!!!! I screamed so loud I was hoping grandpa Todd could hear three blocks away and come rescue me! Mommy had to hold my hands, grandma Marty had to hold my head and Donna worked really quick to make my hair shorter for the summer. She said when I am sleeping she is going to finish it. When we go for walks around the block from now on, I am running past her house. Mommy says I look like a big boy but I feel very sad that my curls are gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment