Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Starting my Summer


















This is my first summer walking all by myself and I am determined to do everything I can. Daddy has begun a new job at Verizon and works most weekends. Mommy thought this would be a good idea because we would save money and just hang out at home, we mostly do but sometimes we go to the cottage with aunt jackie and uncle reggie. Daddy gets Monday and Tuesday off now and we get boys day every Monday with Jorgie. I help daddy do projects around the house, play video games or just hang out and gossip about girls. As you can see I am a ladies man already. I have two girl friends. Lauren and Madeline. We got to hang out at the Memorial Day Parade together.
The next day that I got to attend this year was the Duck Race. Last year I was to little to do anything by myself and mommy had to hold me when we fished for ducks. This year I got to do it all by myself. All you need to do is show me something one time and I remember how to do and usually can do it perfectly the first time. I can go up and down stairs all by myself which is such a big help to mommy. She is starting to get big and tired easily. So I help her by not having her have to pick me up as much. I love to walk, I just don't always listen to where I am suppose to go. Thats when Mommy or Daddy have to swoop me up and carry me.
Well my summer is starting off great and I am sure there are going to be more major events that happen throughout. I will keep you all updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment