Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bachelor Pad
















This is my new Brody Bachelor Pad!! I spent the whole day with my Daddy. He took me to the diner and to Toys R Us. I convinced him that I was old enough to move out on my own. But that I wasn't ready to go to far from home just yet. The rent is cheap and the labor cost nothing (thanks to dad for building it). I am the proud owner of a two room Garden Villa. It resembles my parents crib a little but mine has a newer roof. Jorgie likes my house and visits quite frequently. I am in the backyard with a picnic table right next to the side door. All I need is a grill and I am ready for summer!! If you want to visit the door is always open (literally). But remember to bring some good snacks and your own chair because I only have one chair in my new house :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Brody on the new pad & the new baby brother! We love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete