Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter




What a crazy Easter Weekend. Happy Easter All! I am a big boy now so I got to participate in a lot of Easter Activities. I started off on Friday by coloring Easter Eggs on my new picnic table. I made a dozen, nicely colored eggies. One for each member of the family and few plain color ones for mommy to make egg salad with.
On Saturday I was invited to an Easter Egg Hunt with my friends Lauren and Madelyn Scully. There was so much stuff that the Easter Bunny left in the yard. I was excited to find a shovel (hanging out with Grandma Marty to long!) and a big plastic green ball. I tried to hit the ball with the shovel. I am getting pretty good at this Hockey thing.
Today is Easter Sunday! I woke up to a ton of baskets and fun stuff from the Bunny. He bought me a fishing pole and fish to catch, a baseball and bat and sidewalk chalk!! I am planning on going to brunch at Grandma Marty's and Grandpa Jim's house, then to see Grandma Gail and Grandpa Todd, and finally we are going to visit Nana Toni and Grandpa Al and have dinner with them, we are also going to cheer for the Yankees to beat the Red Sox today!! Daddy has to work today but it is ok... I will take a very big, big boy nap and when I get up it will be closer to him being home. Check back to facebook to see more pictures from today. I have a great Easter outfit that mommy bought me:) Happy Easter....... OOHHHH YAHHHH almost forgot. GO YANKEES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment