Monday, March 29, 2010

Terrible Twos at 17 months??!!?


It has been awhile since I last blogged. Mom and Nana were talking about it last night and I thought that it would be a good idea to clue everyone in. There are a few description words that Mommy and Daddy use about me lately: Curious, Mischievous, Trouble, Stubborn, Independent and too cute for words!! I woke up from a nap the other day and decided to pull all my dirty diapers out of the genie. I chase my dog with anything that I can shake at him and I have begun to pout when I don't get my way. Wow I guess everyone was right when they said I was a little clone of Daddy ( JK Daddy, I love you!) Lately I have been getting ready for the Easter Bunny to come to my house. Mommy lined up our Easter baskets and buckets in front of the fireplace. I like to place things in them and carry them around the house. Mommy says I am practicing for an Easter Egg Hunt. As you can see in the photo nothing is to big or small to go in the bucket.

I am also getting prepared for the little baby to come. I am going to be a big brother soon. We go on April 8th to see if I will have a little sister to torment or a brother to teach everything I know too. I am still getting use to my big boy bed. I like to sit, jump and read on it. Currently sleeping on it is optional. When I fall asleep mom places me on it but I usually end up in my crib!! Well it is getting close to my bed time, but I will be back in a few weeks with new updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment