Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Boy Bed


I recently decided to start putting my leg over my crib. Mommy got nervous and thought it should be time for a big boy bed :). Now we all know I am still a little baby munchkin, but when my baby sibling comes along I will be out of the crib completely. So we are beginning to experiment with the idea of a big boy bed. My bed comes with built in side rails (although I always end up upside down in my crib), Daddy picked out some race car sheets for me and mommy put it all together. I am such a good boy that I laid in there for an hour last night just playing with my turtle and pooh bears. I didn't end up sleeping on it but I think tonight might be different. I am getting use to it being in my room. The best part of the whole thing is that Jorgie can snuggle with me at night too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment