Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big Brother

I AM GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER IN SEPTEMBER!!!

Mommy, Daddy and I went to the Dr. office together and saw this picture of my baby sister (mom says if I keep saying girl it will come true) !!!! :) I was happy to see mommy get shots and checked out and it wasn't me this time!! We are so excited to go back in a few months and see what we are having :)


On another note, I am becoming a very big boy. I can now climb on all my furniture in the house, out of my highchair, but not out of my crib yet (mom lowered it to the bottom). Mommy says if I am a big boy I can get a toddler bed before the baby comes along! No need to have 2 cribs in a room. I have started following directions very well. I can get carrots and feed the guinea pig, get ready for bed by grabbing my pooh bear and heading to my crib, and put my toys away neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment