Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010






Brody- This is my second year Trick or Treating. Last year I could barely walk (you remember the giant Pooh Bear)! So my dad carried me around and we just visited family. This year I was ready! We started off by visiting Daddy's work on Thursday night (a pre candy party). Mom liked that we were invited there because it made me want to wear my costume. Dad was happy that we came because he could show off our cuteness to all his coworkers.
I know that you think that my NEMO costume is the best around! That is because I picked it out. Mom wanted us to be Woody and Buzz Lightyear but when she pulled up Disney.com I fell in love with Nemo right away and wouldn't stop saying his name until she brought me to the mall to get it. We went door to door around our neighborhood and then around Nana and Grandpa's neighborhood!! I got so much candy!! I have permission and have come to love M&Ms!

Caden- So my mommy wanted me to be squirt the turtle so that I could match my big brother Brody's costume. Is this what the wardrobe is going to look like for the rest of my life....matching my big brother?!!? Auntie Debbie was great and helped Mommy find squirt online and she got the costume for me. Then when we were shopping at Target mommy found the Yellow Submarine for Jorgie. We were a family under the sea!!! When we went to RI to visit our family, Cousin Lea bought me a bat costume/pjs. So I wore them later on in the night as pjs. I am beginning to recognize family members and starting to coo more and more to my mommy and daddy. I eat about 6-7 ounces and get my first round of shots in a week. My mommy tells me all the time that she can't believe that I am already 2 months old.



A Family Visit to RI. Great Grandpa Came to visit all his wonderful Great Grandkids....Who is missing from this picture? Of Course BRODY!! He Actually took the picture (with a little help)!

No comments:

Post a Comment