Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I have been so busy pulling ornaments off the tree, helping rearrange the lights and getting ready for Santa to come to my house. I have been a very good boy this year and I am looking forward to lots of presents :) We are going to visit Daddy's family in RI and Mommy's family in CT. So many opportunities to play with toys and children! I officially sleep through the night (as long as the big teeth are not bothering me!) I have my 1 year check up next week and then Jorgie has his annual check up right after. Mommy says she is looking forward to two grumpy kids! I went with Mommy to a toy drive. A toy drive helps out kids who don't have family or money for toys! I got to bring a few toys to help other toddlers.... I felt so good and happy. Mommy and Daddy always help people around us! When I get big I will do the same!! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas with lots of cheer and PRESENTS ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment