TRAINS-------Daddy thought that Sunday before New Years was the perfect weather to go into the city and walk around. Mommy and Daddy use to do it a lot before I came around and now this is the first time that I get to go with them :) I had a big boy umbrella stroller and had to sit on the train all by myself. I was such a big boy on the train. I smiled to the people sitting behind me and sat in the seat with my snacks and a bottle. NYC was so big and pretty. They still have their christmas decorations up. We went to Rockefeller to see the christmas tree and Time Square to see all the lights. Do you know that people were already standing in spots for New Years Eve? Even as a little guy, I know that is silly! I got to go into Toys R Us, the Disney Store and the big American Eagle (mom's favorite). I ate at Grand Central and we got back on the train to come home, mommy embarrassed me and changed me into my pjs on the train home in hopes that I would fall asleep, YAY RIGHT, I was so excited to be on the train I stayed awake the whole time :) It was a great day with my Mommy and Daddy.
PLANES------Daddy is the man and surprised Mommy with plane tickets to see Auntie Courtney and Uncle Danny in Fort Myers Florida. Mommy says that I went there before in the car but I don't remember. Dad paid for me to have my own seat on the plane so I get to snuggle in my car seat for the flight there and back. I really hope they have a good movie :)
CARS----- I am a big boy and my seat faces forward now. This allows me to see out the front window and the side window a little better. I have become a big fan of waving and like to wave to people out the window. Daddy has tinted windows so Nana doesn't always see me waving to her but I do every time I leave. If you are lucky enough to travel next to us on the road I just might wave to you too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment