I had my first Birthday this weekend. It was filled with balloons, cake, presents and lots of family. Everyone came to see me turn the big 1! Family from RI, MA and CT. I am one pretty lucky boy. They were excited to see that I could walk, make noises and rip my own presents! Some family had not seen me for many months! It was nice to put a smile on their face with my moves! They all put a smile on my face with all the cool presents. I love my tent, ball pit, quad, new books and that's just a small taste of what I got!! Jorgie is having fun chasing me around and coming in my tent! When people ask mommy how old I am, she can now say 1 year! No more months!! After a day of cleaning from the party, we went down to church to help the foodbank prepare holiday baskets for the needy! I helped by pulling the bags of stuffing out of the box and shaking them. Mommy said that because I was fortunate enough to get such great presents, I should help those who are less fortunate. I have my big 1 year check up today at the Dr Ransome's office, then we are going to help hand out the food baskets! Thank you everyone who made my first birthday so special ( I am off to play with my toys!)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment