It has been a few weeks since I last updated you on all my excitements in life. I had a great Halloween, I was a Pooh Bear and Jorgie was a hotdog. We went around with Daddy, Mommy and Uncle Erik and collected candy :)! Mommy and Daddy ate it for me but Nana's neighbor was so nice and she gave me a box of shortbread cookies! But that is enough of that! The BIGGEST thing that has happened is that I have started walking!!!!! I walk eveywhere now and very rarely crawl (unless I am chasing Jorgie because I am faster at crawling still)! I get into everything. Nothing is safe now and mommy and daddy are getting a pretty big work out chasing me all around! I have learned the magic of the toliet bowl (everything loves to swim). I have found that the Guinea Pig lives in a cage with holes and he likes to nibble on anything I give him! Jorgie is starting to get scared. I chase him with items that scares him so he barks and fight back for my toys and socks now! I am looking forward to fall clean up and holiday decorating with my mommy and daddy! Mommy is already thinking christmas music, but daddy said not until after thanksgiving :)
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment