Penguins on the Loose. Daddy and Mommy took me to the Maritime in Norwalk to see the penguins and fishes. We got to sit front row (because I'm still little) and see the penguin waddle around at our feet. Every time he came near me I would shout at him and he would waddle away quickly. Mommy then took me to watch the seals get feed. They are like crazy Jorgies under water! They swim soooooo fast and then would pop up right in front of me! Daddy took me to see the colorful fish and sharks (mommy is afraid of sharks!).
I recently started eating more and more adult food. I love pasta. Mac and cheese with tuna fish, and chef boyardee with meat sauce. My highchair is amazing! A little fantastic (lemon scented of course) and it is clean and ready for me to mess it up again. My mommy says I am getting to big too fast! I can drink from a sippy cup now, although I haven't learned to tip it up to get what is in the bottom. My doggy is very happy that I am also eating good adult food. He plays a mean clean up crew!! Be prepared for many more firsts. I have my Halloween costume picked out, and mommy and I have started talking about my birthday plans!! They are going to be amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment