I am currently 20.6 lbs (mom argues that I feel a lot heavier)
I am currently 28 in long
My favorite food is- Macaroni with vegtable and beef
My favorite show- anything playhouse Disney ( I love all the theme songs)
My favorite bear- Winnie the Pooh ( mom calls him stinky pooh)
That crazy mom tried to buy me another Pooh bear and trade out my favorite one. I may be young but I am not dumb. I threw that imposter right out of my crib and let Jorgie take him down the hallway! Nice try mom but you will have to try harder next time!
The Dr. told mom that I could just have milk in my bottles now as long as she remembers to give me infant vitamins. I am getting use to the idea of whole milk all the time. Mom and Dad are both trying to get me to use a sippy cup correctly and drink things like juice and water. I would rather just shake the cup and soak down the immediate area around me :) !
I am getting a slight attitude when it comes to doing things I don't want to like go to bed or eat food. I throw my hands in the air and lock my lips. I scream and make pouting noises when I am not happy. It depends who you ask, but mom says I take after dad and dad says I take after mom. I think they are both a little stubborn and crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment