On Sunday we SURPRISED Aunt Tammy (she is newly aunt Tammy but has been the brains of Uncle Mark for a while now :) !! ) She had the big 40 birthday party. I got mingle around with Grandpa Todd, Grandma Gail, Auntie Jackie and Uncle Reggie. Uncle Reggie even held me for a little bit too!! We had so much fun, but we had to leave because we are babysitting Sabrina (grandma Marty's dog) and I wanted to get home and play with the puppies before my bed time. Mommy says that I am going to have a very busy week.. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen this week! Bet it has something to do with more August Birthdays :)
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Riverside and I don't mean the theme park
In case I didn't tell you...Daddy's cousin Jamie and his girlfriend Shawna had a baby girl 1 day after I was born!!! Her name is Madison. This weekend was the first time that we got to hang out together. Mommy and Daddy took me to Riverside, RI for a family BBQ. I got to spend some time visiting Great Grandpa and Great Nana Leonard and then we went to see Nana Toni's family. Madison and I gave each other some "who are you" looks and then started making all of our baby noises back and forth to each other. We went swimming for hours in the pool and hung out in our strollers next to each other. I also got to try out my race car on a patio that I could walk around on. I had so much fun playing with someone my own age all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment