Monday, August 10, 2009

Curious Guy



Lately I have been a very curious baby. I sleep even less then when I was an infant and take in everything around me. I pull myself up on everything (even your legs) and recently have been standing without help from anyone around me. Gram keeps warning mommy that we are in for some serious trouble soon because once I am walking I will be off and running. I watch enough horse races to know how to run really fast.
Most of my fans know that Daddy and Mommy were really smart and finished the basement so I could have a giant play room. Not to many things are there for me to get hurt on... so every morning and night I play until I whine, or pass out! I have recently discovered my favorite hiding spot on mommy. Mommy likes to sit at her computer and do all that grown up stuff like pay bills and help me type my blog. Well one day Jorgie and I were very quiet and mommy could only hear my grunting (taking care of business privately of course ;)!! ) When she finally turned around she saw that Jorgie and I were both hiding in the bottom of the bookshelf. Over the past few weeks this has become my favorite hiding spot. Jorgie likes to join every now and again but he is more apt to be on the couch out of the way of my extremely strong kung fu like grip on his ears. So if you are in th neighborhood and would like to hang out... I will be waiting in my favorite hiding place :)


No comments:

Post a Comment