This is daddy and I meeting the staff and watching them make the pizza.
I was so good. I sat in my booster like a big boy and waited patiently for my crust! It only took us 30 mins to get in on a Saturday night! I am happy we waited, it was worth it!!
Ohhhh YAY!! The crust is amazing.... pretty soon ( like 2 more years) mom says I can have a whole slice :)
Dad had me do some product placement! To my mommy and daddy this experience that we enjoyed was just as good as watching me crawl for the first time! This is a major milestone! If you are my family or friends that haven't tried Pepe's Pizza.....give me a call on my VTech cell and I will tell you how to get there! I am ready to go back any time you are :P

No comments:
Post a Comment