Happy 4th of July! :) This was a very busy weekend for me and my family. My Nana was not feeling to good, but Daddy said, "Don't worry let her get a little rest, you will be able to drive her crazy soon enough!" So I hope you feel better Nana, (INSERT) *MOUTH WIDE OPEN KISSES". Saturday we went to a big BBQ. I had so much fun playing with all the ladies, they just passed me around and gave me so much attention. I barely saw my mom and dad all day! It was 8:30 at night before mom said that we had to leave to go and see the fireworks! When we got to the fireworks I was exhausted from all the partying that I fell asleep and slept right through all the noise. I don't even have any pictures of me watching them because I had my eyes shut :) Daddy was a little upset that Mom pulled us out of the party to go home and see them, but mommy said I would be grumpy if I stayed awake to long. I think that Mommy and Daddy enjoyed watching the fireworks together ;).
On Sunday we went to the cottage to see Grandpa Todd and Grandma Gail and all my aunts, uncles,cousins, and Great Grandpa Moon and Great Grandma Janice! We had so much fun playing. I got to play with Connor...he is 2 but we are almost the same size!! He was teaching me how to share, play nice and give hugs. Grandpa Moon (his real name is Adrian) played with me for a while to. Mommy says he is really sick and that I should see him as often as I can. It was partly sunny all day but that didn't stop me from going into the lake with Uncle Reggie! Mommy and Daddy were afraid of the cold water, so Uncle Reggie said he would go swimming with me. Of course, just our luck the video camera died so Grandma Gail's camera has a few pictures on it of me swimming. I was a kicker and splasher, I just love the water!
Mommy says that summer officially has started and in between all the events that are occurring this summer we can go swimming more often.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment