My first family vacation (Daddy jokes...out of the womb)!! We drove to FT Myer's, FL to visit auntie Courtney and soon to be Uncle Danny. Yes we drove 28 hours, and I didn't make a peep the whole time. I was just so excited to go on vacation. I caught up on a lot of sleeping.
We had to stop to sleep in hotels throughout the trip. I had so much fun playing on the bed and rolling around all the soft pillows.
and then we had to go home!! But that Mommy of mine, she is sly. Daddy said he was thinking about going through Orlando to go home. Mommy thought it was a great idea and when she saw the exit for Magic Kingdom, she peer pressured daddy into going there!! I got to see Mickey, Minnie and Pooh Bear (my favorite). It took us a little longer to get home but I didn't mind, I enjoyed my first family vacation!!

No comments:
Post a Comment