Happy Father's Day....Grandfather's Day....Great Grandfather's Day!!! I want to say I LOVE YOU to all the great men in my life. Thank you for feeding me, changing me, playing with me and recently chasing me around. Mommy took me to have special birthday (for my daddy) and father's day pictures done. Grandpa Todd gave me his tie to wear. It is a SAVE THE CHILDREN tie. Money goes to helping sick children when you buy these ties. I just loved it because it has a pooh bear on it!! I love my pooh bear! We got to spend Father's Day in Florida, so I think my daddy was very happy to spend time with me in the sun. I have been very busy up to Father's Day. I now crawl like a champion. I like to pull myself up on anything and I am feeding myself grown up food, like french fries, bread and cookies. Anything to help these teeth come in faster! I interact more with my doggy Jorgie. Mom says we are making her crazy and Daddy says it is the troublemakers at it again. If your not watching close enough I like to eat Jorgie's raw hide and he likes to eat my binky!!! Mommy always says no, yucky but I like it ;)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day....Grandfather's Day....Great Grandfather's Day!!! I want to say I LOVE YOU to all the great men in my life. Thank you for feeding me, changing me, playing with me and recently chasing me around. Mommy took me to have special birthday (for my daddy) and father's day pictures done. Grandpa Todd gave me his tie to wear. It is a SAVE THE CHILDREN tie. Money goes to helping sick children when you buy these ties. I just loved it because it has a pooh bear on it!! I love my pooh bear! We got to spend Father's Day in Florida, so I think my daddy was very happy to spend time with me in the sun. I have been very busy up to Father's Day. I now crawl like a champion. I like to pull myself up on anything and I am feeding myself grown up food, like french fries, bread and cookies. Anything to help these teeth come in faster! I interact more with my doggy Jorgie. Mom says we are making her crazy and Daddy says it is the troublemakers at it again. If your not watching close enough I like to eat Jorgie's raw hide and he likes to eat my binky!!! Mommy always says no, yucky but I like it ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment