Friday, October 9, 2009

Count Down

There is a few weeks left until Halloween...I bet you can't guess what I am going to be? I will give you some clues, I am yellow and snuggly. I have been a kids favorite for a very long time, some would say I am a classic ;). I have a ton of friends and we all reside in the woods. I will post a picture soon.


Then there is the count down for my birthday. The Big 1..... Yikes I am getting so old. I can't tell anyone that I am months old anymore. I am very excited for my playhouse disney party and so is mommy and daddy. I know mommy is getting sad talking about how big i am getting. I sleep through the night now (all the time), I feed myself, I entertain myself, and my baby clothes are all packed away! Mommy needs to be around for diapers and baths! She tells me that I am getting to big and to smart! I love electronics, anything that makes music and books. My doggy Jorgie and I get in trouble all the time. When I am done eating, I drop all my food on the floor for Jorgie to eat. Mommy says with all the cheerios that he eats, his heart is very strong.
The last count down I have is when I am going to walk all by myself. I have taken two to three seps alone to daddy, mommy, nana and grandpa, but I give up and go back to crawling. It is the best way to get around! I cant wait until I can run and chase the doggy around when he gets my binky!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so BIG!!!! Congrats and goodluck with the walking thing:)
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete