Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May :)

I am beginning to learn that May is a very busy month! There are many events that occur in May. Mother's Day- where I have to be on my best behavior! Mommy's Birthday- where I have to be on my best behavior! and Grandpa Al's Birthday!! For Mother's day, mommy convinced Daddy to bring us to the circus! I loved watching all the lights and music! I even got Daddy to get Mommy some cotton candy so I could wear the magic hat that came with it :) 
After the circus was Mother's Day. Daddy took care of me all day while Mommy did some things around the house and just lounged! Then we went to Grandma Gail and Grandpa Todd's house for dinner and early mommy birthday cake :)



Mommy's Birthday was yesterday. We did a lot of chores in the morning and mommy played with her present! Good thing I told Daddy to buy her the Wii Fit! She had so much fun. I sat in my swing watching and taking little cat naps. Then Daddy brought me to visit Nana and Grandpa and he took Mommy out to dinner (she told me this morning she missed me)! I knew it! That Mommy gets a little tired sometimes when I get up before 5am but then she misses me when I am away or I sleep all night! Girls are so confusing already! 



Daddy left for NY today for a few days for work. Mommy is convinced I said DADA this morning but when she tried to record me.....she couldn't! Hahaha. Well I keep rubbing my eyes and Mommy says that the Birthday week is over yet! There are a lot of activities happening this weekend so I need to take a nap! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment