I went to the doctors for my 6 month visit. They weighed me at about 19 pounds and 27 inches long. I am still in the 75 percentile for both. Dr. Ransome thinks I am going to be a big boy! He gave me some shots, where I screamed once and then just looked at him thinking "what the heck are you doing to me dr?" The Doctor asked Mommy what I was eating. She listed off all the baby food, veggies, fruit, meat and rice. He asked her if I had adult food yet. She was shocked and so no. He said I could start eating cheerios, pizza crust and anything I was eating that I could mash up!! Thank goodness for not all that canned food anymore!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009
6 months old
I went to the doctors for my 6 month visit. They weighed me at about 19 pounds and 27 inches long. I am still in the 75 percentile for both. Dr. Ransome thinks I am going to be a big boy! He gave me some shots, where I screamed once and then just looked at him thinking "what the heck are you doing to me dr?" The Doctor asked Mommy what I was eating. She listed off all the baby food, veggies, fruit, meat and rice. He asked her if I had adult food yet. She was shocked and so no. He said I could start eating cheerios, pizza crust and anything I was eating that I could mash up!! Thank goodness for not all that canned food anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment