Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Madness

Brody- I have hit the terrible twos. And although I am not terrible I refuse to eat! I am stubborn and determined to do it all by myself. Kinda sounds like both of my parents so I guess it is true what they say about the apple not falling far from the tree. I have started talking in sentences that most people can understand. I know what sounds my animals make and actually I hiss when I am asked what sound a kitty makes. That is because Nana and grandpa's kitty hisses at me and never wants to play! I am a technology junkie (total mini me of my daddy). I love cell phones, remotes, video games and the DVD Player. I can use them all correctly and play a mean Super Mario and Donkey Kong Country. I had my first play date and really had fun. I met Saige and she is super nice (and my age)! I started to help mommy cook and I am a really good stirrer! Mommy says that I need to start eating again because Caden is only 11 pounds lighter then me!!


Caden- I am officially six months, I rock 6 teeth and I have a great appetite. I am however very mad that I can't move besides rolling. I really want to move and chase my doggy and brother around the house! My mommy started making her own baby food for me and I LOVE IT! I even eat pizza crust, toast, puffs and banana cookies that mommy made. I am looking forward to traveling to Florida to see my Aunt Courtney. I can learn how to swim and of course I get all the summer hand me downs from Brody! I will be one stylin dude. My favorite babysitter is coming over this week to babysit and do a photo shoot of me so that my mommy has pictures to put around the house of me too. As the second child I am a little left out of the picture craziness!! But have no fear soon my pictures will be everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment